Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Blog

Hey everyone. For those of you who are linking here from my other blog, I hope you find this to be an interesting and unique look at a side of me you have never seen before! And for those of you for whom this is our first encounter, welcome! I decided to start a new blog when I realized that I needed a clean and fresh space to post some of my DIY projects. I just came home for summer break last week, and my mind is racing with things to do. This summer, I hope to wage a genocide against the ever-encroaching weeds, brambles, and trees that threaten the rear of my backyard. I am going to try and turn my basement into a gaming center. I am even going to try and (gasp!) organize my attic for the first time in several years. I am also going to work on a few smaller-scale projects, including ever-popular homemade potato cannons and water balloon launchers. I may even attempt to build a trebuchet with a few friends. I plan on enjoying my summer with lots of sun, soil, and sweat, and will make sure to post lots of pictures to keep you guys entertained. Make sure to follow the tags at the bottom of each post, as they will link articles for the same project together.

Thanks for checking out The Work Bench!

-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment